Email us [firstname.lastname@example.org]:
- To submit a book recommendation
- To ask a question
- To volunteer
- To donate
Director: Darcia Narvaez, Ph.D.
Center for Ethical Education
154 IEI Building
University of Notre Dame
Notre Dame, IN 46556
The 4 Component Model
- Ethical Sensitivity - Evidence of concern for others and awareness of the consequences of one's actions.
- Ethical Judgment - Shows characters deliberating about ethical choices.
- Ethical Focus - Addresses the ethical demand in the situation, prioritizing moral goals and responsibilities over selfish interests.
- Ethical Action - Has a character who takes several steps to reach a moral goal and perseveres to complete the ethical action.