Ali Action says: Ethical Action is about learning to
- Use nonviolent techniques to solve problems
- Be assertive to help others
- Be a leader
- Manage your fears
- Stand up under pressure
- Use rhetoric respectfully
- Be steadfast and overcome obstacles
- Use resources wisely
- Take charge of your life
The 4 Component Model
- Ethical Sensitivity - Evidence of concern for others and awareness of the consequences of one's actions.
- Ethical Judgment - Shows characters deliberating about ethical choices.
- Ethical Focus - Addresses the ethical demand in the situation, prioritizing moral goals and responsibilities over selfish interests.
- Ethical Action - Has a character who takes several steps to reach a moral goal and perseveres to complete the ethical action.