Green Eggs and Ham
by Dr. Seuss
Green Eggs and Ham is about imagination |. The genre of the story is Comedy, the setting is Fantasy.
Sam-I-Am wants a boy to like green eggs and ham, and keeps suggesting different places that the main character might enjoy them. Finally, the boy tries them and discovers that he actually does like green eggs and ham, so he thanks Sam.
Moral reasoning in the story focuses on concern for relationships.
The theme of the story is Don't make up your mind about something without trying it.
The story is rude half the time.
- Ruthless/Do anything to get your way
The 4 Component Model
- Ethical Sensitivity - Evidence of concern for others and awareness of the consequences of one's actions.
- Ethical Judgment - Shows characters deliberating about ethical choices.
- Ethical Focus - Addresses the ethical demand in the situation, prioritizing moral goals and responsibilities over selfish interests.
- Ethical Action - Has a character who takes several steps to reach a moral goal and perseveres to complete the ethical action.