by Dennis Nolan
Dinosaur Dream is about a series of events and imagination . The genre of the story is Action/Adventure, the setting is Contemporary, Historical, and Fantasy.
Wilbur fell asleep one night and dreamed that a baby dinosaur, Gideon, was outside of his window. He takes Gideon back home, traveling through time back to the Jurassic period
The theme of the story is It is important to persevere through difficult circumstances.
- Altruism/Unselfish care for others
The 4 Component Model
- Ethical Sensitivity - Evidence of concern for others and awareness of the consequences of one's actions.
- Ethical Judgment - Shows characters deliberating about ethical choices.
- Ethical Focus - Addresses the ethical demand in the situation, prioritizing moral goals and responsibilities over selfish interests.
- Ethical Action - Has a character who takes several steps to reach a moral goal and perseveres to complete the ethical action.