This story is not particularly ethical or unethical, but may offer other benefits. Read the full review to find out more.
by David Wiesner
Tuesday is about morality |. The genre of the story is Comedy and Action/Adventure, the setting is Contemporary, and the heritage is European.
A wordless story about a boy who goes to the beach and finds a camera whose film he develops only to find rich photos of ocean creatures and children from the past.
Moral reasoning in the story focuses on concern for relationships and concern for law and order.
The theme of the story is Time is the constant in the life of nature and people.
The story is sometimes rude.
There is stereotyped age differences in the story.
- Ecological Citizenship/Preserving nature
The 4 Component Model
- Ethical Sensitivity - Evidence of concern for others and awareness of the consequences of one's actions.
- Ethical Judgment - Shows characters deliberating about ethical choices.
- Ethical Focus - Addresses the ethical demand in the situation, prioritizing moral goals and responsibilities over selfish interests.
- Ethical Action - Has a character who takes several steps to reach a moral goal and perseveres to complete the ethical action.