Sam, Bangs & Moonshine
by Evaline Ness
Sam, Bangs & Moonshine is about morality |. The genre of the story is Fantasy and Drama, the setting is Realistic.
Sam, a fisherman's daughter, likes to tell others fantasy stores. One day, one of her tall-tales puts her friend and her pet cat in danger, and she finally learns the difference between her imagination and reality.
Moral reasoning in the story focuses on concern for relationships.
The theme of the story is Never let your imagination get in the way of truth or reality.
- Self control
- Self discipline
- Unreflective/Don't think of consequences of actions
The 4 Component Model
- Ethical Sensitivity - Evidence of concern for others and awareness of the consequences of one's actions.
- Ethical Judgment - Shows characters deliberating about ethical choices.
- Ethical Focus - Addresses the ethical demand in the situation, prioritizing moral goals and responsibilities over selfish interests.
- Ethical Action - Has a character who takes several steps to reach a moral goal and perseveres to complete the ethical action.