Once a Mouse
by Marcia Brown
Once a Mouse is about self-enhancement and prudence . The genre of the story is Mythology/folktale, the setting is Historical, and the heritage is Asian.
Moral reasoning in the story focuses on self concern, self concern, and concern for fair process.
The theme of the story is Be grateful for what others have given to you.
The religion/spirituality in the story is magical thinking and eastern religion and respect for the religion is shown .
- Altruism/Unselfish care for others
The 4 Component Model
- Ethical Sensitivity - Evidence of concern for others and awareness of the consequences of one's actions.
- Ethical Judgment - Shows characters deliberating about ethical choices.
- Ethical Focus - Addresses the ethical demand in the situation, prioritizing moral goals and responsibilities over selfish interests.
- Ethical Action - Has a character who takes several steps to reach a moral goal and perseveres to complete the ethical action.