A Tree is Nice
This story is not particularly ethical or unethical, but may offer other benefits. Read the full review to find out more.
by Janice Udry
A Tree is Nice is about a series of events |. The genre of the story is Drama, the setting is Realistic.
This story desccribes many reasons why trees are nice (they give us shade, they make everything beautiful, we can play in their leaves).
The theme of the story is Respect and protect nature
- Ecological Citizenship/Preserving nature
- Altruism/Unselfish care for others
- Social Responsibility
The 4 Component Model
- Ethical Sensitivity - Evidence of concern for others and awareness of the consequences of one's actions.
- Ethical Judgment - Shows characters deliberating about ethical choices.
- Ethical Focus - Addresses the ethical demand in the situation, prioritizing moral goals and responsibilities over selfish interests.
- Ethical Action - Has a character who takes several steps to reach a moral goal and perseveres to complete the ethical action.