Baseball in the Barrio
by Henry Horenstein
Baseball in the Barrio is about self-enhancement and prudence . The genre of the story is Drama, the setting is Contemporary and Realistic, and the heritage is Hispanic/Latino.
A Venezuelan child gives details about the tradition of baseball in his country and among his friends.
The theme of the story is Baseball is enjoyed in many places.
- Hard work
- Self discipline
- Destructive to environment/Ecocidal
The 4 Component Model
- Ethical Sensitivity - Evidence of concern for others and awareness of the consequences of one's actions.
- Ethical Judgment - Shows characters deliberating about ethical choices.
- Ethical Focus - Addresses the ethical demand in the situation, prioritizing moral goals and responsibilities over selfish interests.
- Ethical Action - Has a character who takes several steps to reach a moral goal and perseveres to complete the ethical action.